Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Winter Exercise

I am going to start this blog with a quote from an article on exercise: "Imagine a pill that would dramatically lower your risk of heart disease, diabetes, and certain cancers. Now imagine that same pill could help you lose weight, improve your mood, and boost self-esteem. Would you take it? Sure you would. Who wouldn’t?” Sounds good although it is not in pill form, it is exercise.
It helps with a lot of problems a person might have. It is not hard. I find now that winter is coming it is easier to get in the mood to exercise. If you do not have a fitness center that you belong to, you can always take a walk around a mall. Being that Christmas is around the corner you can window shop for presents. Exercise helps in many ways. One is to lose weight. I know I lost twenty pounds and I am still losing. It is not just cutting down on the portions I eat, although that helps. I was walking every night for a week.
Walking is free and it does work in helping lose weight. Even though I have a fitness center where I live and I use it during the week. I take a walk every Saturday and Sunday mornings. It lets me see how many people are about on certain days and times of the day. It is very nice and I am going to try and continue these walks this winter when the sidewalks are not that bad. Exercise is something to think about.

No comments:

Post a Comment