Wednesday, February 24, 2010

What is the right way?

Sometimes you have to stand up for what you believe in. I believe in my case double. The reason is I am a paranoid schizophrenic, for that reason if I fear something. I have to double check that the fear is legitimate; I also believe you have to face your fear to conquer it. The spot I am in today is that I have to fight for what I believe is right. I have a legal battle going on with my apartment building management. The owners are three lawyers and their agent has a lawyer. I only talked to a couple of lawyers and they told me I have a good case. I cannot have fear; I have to go on if I lose the worse that can happen is that I have to move. I have no problem with that, because I am waiting for the case to be over. That way I can move to a better place anyway hopefully to a bigger place and one that has a pool for the grandchildren. If I win hopefully I can show people in my building that you can fight for the things you want and believe in. The case does not come to trial till the end of April. To me it is a matter of principle, besides the money. I had to decide a question do I stand up, let someone else or see if the problem will disappear?

No comments:

Post a Comment