Thursday, April 28, 2011

Life

It is not too bad living this life. Even when you are having a bad day and life keeps throwing more bad stuff at you. I had one yesterday, I will not go into details of everything that went wrong. It just seemed that I had to work twice as hard to do regular duties. I almost canceled my hair appointment after work. It was too close to the appointment time and I could not do that to my brother. After all he cuts my hair for free. I thought I will go to my appointment, and then go home and relax. I still had bad luck on the bus home. I said maybe I should have just stayed at home today. I went home finally and thought, life is not that bad after all. I have a lot to be thankful for. I do not have bad days that often. In fact this is a first. I probably made it worse by thinking about all day. I have beautiful and good grandchildren. I have a good job. There is a lot to be thankful for when things are going bad. I am a paranoid schizophrenic. I am usually upbeat, so it is hard for me to understand otherwise. That is why I do not understand depression or when others do not bounce back like I do. I always just change my outlook to the better when I feel down. I try to look at how others are affected when the same things happen to them. I know it is hard sometimes, although I feel it cannot be bad forever. There is always tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment